WordPress & First-Party Cookies
We use the WordPress content management system to power our website.
- This session cookie is created as soon as a user logs onto the admin system. All cookies are deleted either when the user logs out of the service or closes down the browser.
- On login, WordPress uses the this cookie to store your authentication details. Its use is limited to the admin console area.
- After login, WordPress sets this cookie, which indicates when you're logged in, and who you are, for most interface use.
- This is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.
- Tracks whether or not a user has already performed an action.
- Checks if cookies are enabled to provide appropriate user experience.
- Used to track the language a user has selected to view the website.
- Expire after 1 month from set/update.
These web analytics cookies, provided by Google Inc., are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people using the Website and which features of our Website are most popular.
- Used to distinguish users.
- Expire after 2 years.
- Used to distinguish users.
- Expire after 24 hours.
- Used to throttle request rate.
- Expire after 1 minute.
- gadwp_wg_default_dimension; gadwp_wg_default_metric; gadwp_wg_default_swmetric; gadwp_ir_default_dimension; gadwp_ir_default_metric; gadwp_ir_default_swmetric
- Used to collect visitor statistics for Google Analytics. Data collected is not personal, but only for used browsers.
- Expire after 1 year from set/update.
More info: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- sessionid; disqusauth; disqusauths
- These cookies, provided by Disqus, Inc., are used to remember your preference across all sites using its service.
- disqus_unique; _jid
- To associate web-based activities with a page load and with a web browser, including activites that violate Disqus's Terms of Service, and understand your interests and its product usage.
More info: https://disqus.com/data-sharing-settings/
- Cookie provided by Popads.net., is used for the purpose of providing its services. Tracks if a visitor has clicked an ad from this provider before.
More info: https://www.popads.net/privacy-policy.html
- Cookie provided by PopCash SA, is used for the purpose of providing its services. Tracks if a visitor has clicked an ad from this provider before.
More info: https://popcash.net/privacy-policy
We embed Chatango's chatbox service on this site. Cookie provided by Chatango LLC, is only used for security purposes, such as user authentication and spam prevention.
More info: https://chatango.com/page?full_privacy
- SID; HSID; demographics; VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE; PREF; APISID; SSID; LOGIN_INFO; YSC; SAPISID
- These cookies are set by YouTube to track usage of its services. The YouTube Cookies are only installed when you press play.
- Most of the cookies expire 10 years after your last visit to a page containing a Youtube video, although some expire sooner.
More info: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- sc_anonymous_id; __utma; __utmz; __utmb; __utmt; __utmc
- These cookies are set by SoundCloud to track usage of its services.
More info: https://soundcloud.com/pages/cookies
You can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser, or block cookies altogether by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser’s privacy preferences menu. To avoid receiving cookies on the browser of your mobile device, you will need to refer to its user manual. For information on how to opt-out of cookies set by our suppliers, please visit the applicable links listed in the tables above.