Pizuya’s Cell (ぴずやの独房) is a two-member doujin music circle from Japan active since 2007.
They mainly focus on metal, jazz and piano Touhou arrangements. Their metal arrangements are known for often being mixed with other musical genres (such as orchestral, gothic, electro, drum’n’bass, and dubstep).
- Amour Structure feat.めらみぽっぷ空中に沈む輝針城
- Iniquité feat.藍咲みみ秘境のマーメイド
- Loup Garou -instrument-孤独なウェアウルフ
- Farce Silhouette feat.普透明度リバースイデオロギー
- Menottes feat.普透明度ミストレイク
- Aiguille -instrument-針小棒大の天守閣
- Grand-Guignol feat.普透明度不思議なお祓い棒
- Imagination Ballade Drame feat.nachi幻想浄瑠璃
- Amour Structure -offvox-空中に沈む輝針城
- Grand-Guignol -offvox-不思議なお祓い棒
- Imagination Ballade Drame -offvox-幻想浄瑠璃
- Loup Garou -classic legend part3-孤独なウェアウルフ
Purchase this item
OtakuSync is not affiliating with these 3rd party sites. It will redirect you to their own search page, actual search results may vary.
Limited to Japan only
Oh noes, it looks like you have Adblock or other ad blocking software enabled. We rely on your support to kept our site running and works good for you, please consider to support OtakuSync via Ko-fi to enjoy more features without any ads.
As a logged-in user, your link submissions wouldn't be monetized.
Mega108MB – 320kbps
Mega84.9MB – v0
El Husar de Gaia@TouhouRecords
Mediafire85.95MB – v0
VK Doujin Music Source
VK85.2MB – v0