Pizuya’s Cell (ぴずやの独房) is a two-member doujin music circle from Japan active since 2007.
They mainly focus on metal, jazz and piano Touhou arrangements. Their metal arrangements are known for often being mixed with other musical genres (such as orchestral, gothic, electro, drum’n’bass, and dubstep).
Some of the vocal songs are rearranged versions of tracks from Prunus Subhirtella.
- Painfully feat.めらみぽっぷフォールオブフォール ～ 秋めく滝
- CORONeT feat.藍夜が降りてくる ～ Evening Star
- Ostinato -instrument-アルティメットトゥルース
- From here to sixty years feat.SOPHIA六十年目の東方裁判 ～ Fate of Sixty Years
- Corridor -instrument-東方萃夢想
- Awaking Bugs that Cold Dislike feat.3L幻視の夜 ～ Ghostly Eyes
- Back to the Colorful Road feat.SOPHIA春色小径 ～ Colorful Path
- Ensemble for Phantom Aeropolis feat.綾倉盟天空の花の都
- CORONeT -offvox-
- From here to sixty years -offvox-
- Ensemble for Phantom Aeropolis -offvox-
Purchase this item
OtakuSync is not affiliating with these 3rd party sites. It will redirect you to their own search page, actual search results may vary.
Limited to Japan only
Oh noes, it looks like you have Adblock or other ad blocking software enabled. We rely on your support to kept our site running and works good for you, please consider to support OtakuSync via Ko-fi to enjoy more features without any ads.
As a logged-in user, your link submissions wouldn't be monetized.
Mega314.7MB – TTA + cue
Mediafire93.13MB – v0 + scans
Mediafire94.25MB – v0 + scans
VK Doujin Music Source
VK91.3MB – v0 + scans